Battlestar Galactica: Fleet Commander (MOD)

1. Tabletop Senior Member  #1
    Beer Drinking Bomb Dropper Exetus's Avatar

Battlestar Galactica: Fleet Commander (MOD)

So I know one of us brought up wanting a Battlestar Galactica mod in the original "Remastered" thread and I didn't know if anyone was following the developments of Phoenix Interactive as they work to produce what looks to be an amazing update to their original mod for HW2. Battlestar Galactica: Fleet Commander is a total conversion mod that will even allow you to play out the trek from the 12 Colonies to Earth in the 2003 series. After a brief Ceased & Desist, Eric Chu from the 2003 BSG design team threw his support behind the mod and NBC Universal lifted their C&D, allowing the mod to use only the 2003 and Blood & Chrome source material to complete the mod. Chu then joined the team from Phoenix Interactive as a consultant.

If you haven't already played their original Fleet Commander mod for Homeworld 2 and you're a BSG fan, I'd highly recommend it. The new version promises to be epic!

http://www.moddb.com/mods/battlestar...fleetcommander

I've taken my signature back!!!

... but I've got no idea what to put here now...

Wow, I wasn't aware of that legal stuff...

3. Tabletop Senior Member  #3
    Beer Drinking Bomb Dropper Exetus's Avatar
    Yep, but it's now been cleared up and the mod has the full blessing of the studio. Apparently NBC Universal are pretty heavy-handed with their C&Ds, but when fought and fought sensibly, they usually seem to let up to some degree.

Thread Information