Hi ya a mate of mine was glancing at the new space marine dex 2day(Due out early november). I didn't check it out too busy with me gaming, perhaps i should of though.
Anyway i asked him a few questions about it and he told me:-
- The ultramarines are a lot harder, in that they have honour guard now which can have lightning claws.
- Librarians auto come with a psychic hood and a force weapon at bout 100 points(Cool or what!)
- Marines can use a marine commanders leadership wherever he is on the battlefield.
- Normal tact squads can now have plasmacannons and multi-meltas like Dark angels and black templars can.
- Oh yeah and the Iron hands and side chapters like that get their own special rules just as Word bearers and alpha legion dp for chaos.
- There are lower points costs for powerfists, powerweapon, l claws, etc.
Oh yeah and for games day the link has alot of pics and take a while to load up, it's Gamesday on england for all you americans here's the link:-
2004 gamesday UK
It includes alot of new forgeworld stuff i.e. Eldar Titan Revenant, etc