I personally like the F2 function, It is totally realistic, have you ever tried shooting a rocket launcher while taking hits from a big ass ax? Yeah I thought so! Its incredibly easy to totally ignore your surroundings and/or limbs falling off so you can focus fire on something else. DUR!
So onward to my explanation on how to beat this with any race
If you are getting F2 on your terminators. Just do the following,
1) Orbital bombardment on your terminators and the enemy’s melee units
2) Shoot rockets in the middle of the fray, so when everyone scaddars, you can start running to melee again.
3) Use ur snipers to “SNIPE”
4) Build generators to block yourself in until you get 6 dreadnaughts and go rush his base.
If you are getting F2ed on any of your melee units do the following
1) Use your Warlord to seriously mess up things that are trying to melee you
2) Just summon your bloodthruster, this should reduce the moral of the enemy a bit
3) Get your possessed marines in there and make your ranged units run away
4) Just sit in your base and don’t build any units until you feel safe from the F2 threat
If you are getting F2ed on your units, I have 4 words for you: SEER COUNCIL, UPGRADE CONCEAL.
If you are getting F2ed on your units, your seriously in trouble
Simply get your Tauren Chief and do a “Warstomp” in the middle of the melee, this should stun them then get your grunts to…oh wait wrong game
Simply write to Developers@Relic.com and ask them to give conceal to all the orc units. Also you could try to use your hero’s force field upgrade to give your guys some more resistance to the ranged attacks, or just wait till you get that SQUITTLE unit (the big rhino) and have him charge where you and the enemies units are harassing you.
If this isn’t’ simple, I don’t know what is