Fatal Error-game data does not match

White Wanderer

Fatal Error-game data does not match

I have deleted all my mods, but still it comes up with this message.

Why?

2. Child's Play Donor Technical Help Senior Member General Discussions Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member Forum Subscriber  #2
    Wrong forum, moving.
    Post a warnings.log please, a dxdiag.txt and a description of your problem - when does this error message occur, what where you trying to do, has it happened before, etc.

White Wanderer
    The message occurs when i start a multiplayer game. I was trying to play a multiplayer match. Yes it's happeded 2 times.

ChunkyMrEvil
    Post a warnings.log please, a dxdiag.txt and a description of your problem - when does this error message occur, what where you trying to do, has it happened before, etc.

If you dunno how to do it look at this thread. And it says in your sig that you've managed to play 1 game, which either means that it's now working or that it was once working but now it's not.

You could always try a re-install.

05thouldm
    I have this same problem, I posted about it with a warnings.log already, I reinstalled, with and without mod tols, always a no go. It USED to work, my stats got erased though, but I even tried with different profiles, also cannot watch replays.

Thread Information