Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Frequenty Asked Questions
Welcome to the Dawn of War FAQ. Here you will find answers to commonly asked questions about Dawn of War, Winter Assault, and Dark Crusade.
Dawn of War is a real-time strategy game produced by Relic Entertainment set in Games Workshop's Warhammer 40,000 universe and published by THQ. The expansion pack to Dawn of War is Dawn of War: Winter Assault. A second expansion pack is in developement, which will released in Fall 2006; Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.
-->If you are looking for patches for Dawn of War, click here.<--
Offical Dawn of War Links:
Dawn of War on Relic.com
Dawn of War Website (Includes Dawn of War: Winter Assault)
Dawn of War: Dark Crusade Website
Offical Dawn of War FAQ
Winter Assault General Infromation
Dark Crusade General Infromation
General Dark Crusade FAQ
General Soul Storm FAQ
- Windows® 98/2000/XP/ME with Direct X 9.0b (included)
- 1.4 GHz Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon XP processor
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0b compatible AGP video card with Hardware
- Transform and Lighting and 32MB of Video RAM
- DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card
- 4x CD-ROM drive
- Keyboard and mouse
- 2.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- 512 MB System RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games)
- nVidia GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or equivalent with 64 MB of Video RAM
- 1 disc/player per computer
- Internet: Cable modem, DSL or 56.6 kbps modem, for online multiplayer play
- Network: TCP/IP compliant network.
The current patch version for Dawn of War: Winter Assault is 1.51. Connect to Gamespy in-game to download the patch. This will download all required patches to get you to the current patch version.
This FAQ has been compiled by Sajuur with much help from ionfish, Soulblighter, Moe, Ani, ceejayoz, GreatSamaman, UberJumper, Vijil, Dyntheos, Remmington, Ghostwalker, Circus ninja, Nortonius, Anim,and Firaya. Many thanks to everyone who has helped out!