Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is the EASIEST way to die?

ScionReaver

What is the EASIEST way to die?

I know theres the thread about what way you would WANT to die, but i'd like to know what you guys think is the easiest or most painless way to die... not that honorable crap...

So whaddya think?

Voyager_I
    in your sleep, most certainly...

DarthVaygr
    Go through the streets yelling "Blood for the blood god!" and "I am a heretic!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" or yell "I r a mutant!!!111111"

Painless? Jump off a cliff or smoke some weed from the bottom of a hive world...or sell your soul to slaanesh.

foolsling27
    Be a C'tan and walk into the eye of terror. Nice and easy.
    Or go to a space marine and insult his primarch. Or go to a Banshee and propose to her what a suspiciously large amount of people want to do with eldar females...

DarthVaygr
    Those are neither easy nor painless

Try to retreat as a Imperial Guardsmen. Easy and quick.
    "In the future, I plan on taking more of an active role in the decisions I make." ~Paris Hilton

Try to walk as an Imperial Gaurdsmen. Try to fight like an Imperial Gaurdsman. Try to use weapons like a Garudsman.

Yeah.
    Well, i'll stick to my easy way of highlighting, just gloss.
    -Famousish

FetidMurai
    You could try jumping into a bundle of mono-filament wire.

I still think being a Guardsman is the easiest way to die.

Guardsmen are tougher than PDF's, lemme throw that out at everyone

And about those eldar weapons, I don't think I've heard of a single one that isn't CREATIVELY BRUTAL.

... I think being shot in the head by a Vindicare assassin would the easiest. You don't even know that you'll be dead until you're dead.
    Last edited by Thousand_Guns; 9th Mar 05 at 5:35 PM.
    More elusive than the Yeti and Bigfoot combined.

Mercy is for those who lack conviction.

Cathode
    Being in the Golden Throne, and only eating the souls of 999 psykers that day.

Actually, isn't throwing yourself in the line of Necron's Gauss fire is the EASIEST and PAINLESS way to die?

Gorkamorka
    As for IG: Give your lasgun to another guy, take off your helmet, and tell him to shoot you in the head from a point blank range. You wont live to hear him squeeze the trigger.

As for Ork: Do anything! You (almost) cant feel pain! :smash:

Quote Originally Posted by WalkerK19
    isn't throwing yourself in the line of Necron's Gauss fire is the EASIEST and PAINLESS way to die?
    you reckon getting flayer, ie have each layer of your body ripped apart from each other, bit like being skined alive but faster is painless. and anyway how do you find a necron when you want one.

I reckon the easiest and least painless way to die would be getting a lasgun (not very hard) then put it to your own head (again not very hard) and pulling the trigger (easiest bit of all) then collapsing in incredible pain as a lasgun lacks the power to burn through your skull into your head...hmm this would maybe need rethinking.

Cathode
    Actually in real life the easiest to die is to strap a well built high explosive to your head and detonate. The shockwave can rip your brain apart at the speed of sound, and the human nervous system travels at about 200mph. So your pain percepting brain matter would physically be seperated and vaporised before it could process anything. Your last sensation would be feeling the detonator button depress.

16. Forum Subscriber  #16
    Throwing yourself off a cliff is not painless..... Firts of all there is the sheer terror of falling then, you will hit the ground but you won't die instantly, unless the ground is like very spiky and you impale your head.....

What about jumping into lava head first? Wouldn't it instantly 'melt you'.

What about shooting yourself with a plasma gun. It would instantly fry your face off....
    <Indrek Pringi> Amnesia is painless. So is suicide. Goodbye.
    <Kap> no you're a seahorse.

No, you'd just feel burning in your flesh, your guts, your lungs until you died.

Serpent87
    May not be painless, but a new recruit forgetting to reload his last clip before a battle is gonna die very easily. @Cathode - LMAO! Where do you get this stuff, :bandit:

MidnightTemplar
    Piss of an inquisitor that has a painless weapon.

Da_Humie
    Walk up to a librarian and accuse him of being a heretic. Well, it might not be painless, but hey, it's quick.

Charge a tyranid line as an imperial guardsman.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathode
    Actually in real life the easiest to die is to strap a well built high explosive to your head and detonate.
    nice, but its a bit messy aint it.

Well, if you want specific instructions on how to blow yourself up, contact any nearby terroist! They're experts in self-destructive behavior.

It terms of instant annhilation, standing on the target of a nuclear warhead would be fairly effective, especially if it's ground-burst. The 100 million degree blast of material and plasma is terminal.

Jinn Kaas
    This one will actually work. Feel at the back of your head, where your spinal column meets your skull. Right up in that little pocket there is no bone. There aren't too many nerves at that point, and a knife stab will effectively cut off the vast majority of nerve impulses to the brain. It would feel like a strong tingle, and you'd bleed very little. Death is either instantaneous or within 10 seconds

Cathode
    Notice I said well built high explosive. There are many videos of terrorist misfireing, and maiming themselves. Talk about embrassing standing there with half a face wondering "Whats that burning dry feeling?"

Yes, but they're , unfourtantly, many examples of terriosts makeing effective explosive devices.

ScionReaver
    i think well built explosives are a bit expensive.. and i'm talking about WH40k deaths, not al-quada and crap

Very easy and painless way. You're in a fight with Chaos Marines (Who, despite their allegiance are very efficient in their butchering). And as you're fighting one. Another comes up behind you with a Power fist. brings it down on your head, crushing your skull down to it's shoulders at least. Instant death and you don't even know.

That or just have an inquisitor grab a thunder hammer and slam it full-force into the side of your head. Your head would just be not there. Ultimately, the easiest and most painless way to go is without realising it. The worst part of dieing is the suspense. The most painless way to die, is instantly, and without being aware of what's about to kill you.
    Honour can be regained. Lives cannot. The one is not worth the other.

Jinn Kaas
    So, we're agreed, massive trama to the head.

EffeKt
    In your sleep.

Some people say drowning would probably be the most calming one, but I really don't see the two connect.

Voyager_I
    Yeah, general consensus from near-victims of drowning has been that it sucked quite royally.

There's some disturbing stuff on this thread :o

Like I said before, anything in your sleep.

Go to sleep, get stuffed in a Nova Cannon, Have it fire. Or go to sleep, and get a powerfist to the head, as hard a a SM can.
    There one moment, and there the next.

32. Forum Subscriber  #32
    Laspistol: Free [you're a soldier godammit!]
    Enough alcohol to get your average IG Guardsman drunk: 100 Imperial credits
    Drunkenly trying to blow your head off with a laspistol, failing and accidently shooting your sergeant: Priceless

33. Child's Play Donor  #33
    Get an insuline overdose. As your blood-sugar is slowly dropping you get more and more tired until you finally fall asleep and die soon after.
    Best thing: you can always change your mind while still conscious.

Alternatively: get an ork and remark some whitty comments about his sexual preferences, given that all orkz are boyz
    He won't get it, but he'll kill you nonetheless.
    on wings of destiny ............................ (\(\ One Bunny
    through virgin skies ........................... (0.o) to rule them
    to far horizons I will fly ....................... (> <) all!

eleveninches
    Stand in the middle of an african american ghetto with a massive sign that says "I HATE N!GGERS !!!)
    (bruce did it in die hard 3)

go into a diabetic coma whilst flying a thunderhawk gunship full melta bombs directly into a tyranid dominatrix.

If the coma doesn't make you choke on ur tongue; if the melta explosion doesn't kill you; then you can be sure that you will ripped DNA strand from DNA strand before any hope of gaining consciousness.

gah, some of this stuff is like really funny and nasty at the same time. dont see how drowning can be nice tho.

i reckon quickest and most painless way in 40k in to be sleeping in your barracks as a guardsmen when all of a sudden an imperial battleship conducts lance strikes on it. that would be pretty quick and painless.

or what about having someone freezing you with a statis grenade and then cutting your head off, you wouldnt actually know you had died.

37. Forum Subscriber  #37
    As an IG guardsman run from your barracks naked painted with red and black symbols like and . This is a surefire way to get a few shots your way.....

Voyager_I
    How to get killed while making a pilgremage to the Emperor's Palace on Terra

1. Find a member of the Adeptus Custodes.
    They will be the seven-foot tall guys wearing ornate golden power armor.

2. Walk up to him and use the following line;
    "Hey Custodes, where's your broom?"

Congratulations, you are now dead.

ScionReaver
    HAHAHAHA. dude, poor custodes, don't lower his self-esteem!

Run into a crowd on a Imperial world screaming "KHORNE, I SUMMON THEE".

Watch as the Inquisitor lurking in the corner, the PDF, Arbites, and Ecclesiarchy-people tear you to shreds.

The End.

Easiest way?

1.Sleep while a exterminatus on you're planet is happening
    2.Walk up to a Ultramarine and say "Hey doesnt the tyranids kill amrines to make Tyrant Guards?" and laugh at him
    3. Make fun of the emperor right in front of a Marine
    4. Shoot you'reself

ScionReaver
    sleeping with your head in the path of a landraider?

going to a librarian and laugh about how he reminds you of a book-worm

----Laugh at how the Librarian has tubes in his head.

----Call the Space Marine Primarchs test tube babies in front of a Space Marine.

Douse yourself in gasoline then stand around looking vaguely heretical.

..Or just stand around looking vaguely heretical. Why douse yourself when ppl will do it for you?

ScionReaver
    hahaha, but i think they have more advanced stuff than gasoline by thirty eight thousand years later

Eight-pointed star. On your face.

Claim you have seen Xenos and spoken, and lived with them right infront of a Ordos Xenos Marine

Go to a town yell that they are worshiping a deadman with a 30 milieum constipation on a golden toilet

getting shot
    A.K.A. WNxStarbuck

...by what?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information