Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Request thread - post your replay requests here!

Logga
    I would like a playback that is SM vs IG and shows how IG can win againts the whirlwind.
    And also a layout of a base for IG that is to the IG advantage.I never know how to layout my base.

http://forums.relicnews.com/showthread.php?t=129327 Two IG wins in that thread. MoM games shows textbook use oif basilisks, FC one shows Ig all the way to T4, with good early agressive play. Im the Tau player

I am having a problem with my troops attacking in CC when I have them set to stand ground/ranged stance if I click on the squad I want them to attack. This is very frustrating when I have just reinforced/upgraded my SM missile squad to take out incoming vehicles.
    It would be great if there was a way to cycle through the nearest enemies with a hotkey, similar to hotkeys used for cycling one's own military. When I directly target enemy units, my ranged units always stand their ground when ordered; but in my own experience, when I'm attempting to target moving enemies, it's easy to mistakenly target the ground underneath them instead, and this results in troops moving in closer and getting tangled in CC.
    Last edited by Proteus; 24th Dec 06 at 9:02 PM. Reason: Stuff

DoW40K - A TT mod based on official Rules and Codices.

Sandact6
    Could I see a replay of how a Tau player successfully does one of two things:

1) Fend off a Raptor/SM rush early game
    2) Deal with vehicles

TmanIsHere
    Can anyone show replay of Eldar beating Necrons with Skirmish AI 2.1? I can't seem to figure out what I need to do to win. Setting is "1v1" with AI on "Standard" and on "Meeting of Minds". Thanks.

Chaos v eldar games are good
    Last edited by SubakuGaara; 22nd Mar 07 at 6:43 PM.

SMvSM (at least I would prefer a SM opponent but other races are okay) STD/LOW RESOURCES on the RIVERBED map. An AI opponent is fine as long as it's Hard Level or above. Please make the opponent's teamcolor easy to distinguish from yours. After posting the replay, reply here or PM me. If you're feeling really helpful, post replays against several races. DOW, WA or DC are all fine (preferably WA, but any version is great). Thanks to anyone who is willing.

Blakey85
    I want a chaos replay with heavy defiler useage pl0x. Not mindless spamming but like a good fight with them.Some in range some in melle,the works.

looking for a Eldar VS Berzerk Rush, possibly med-high level
    a.k.a. nerf council ( dow2 account)

Yo

Post some DOW 1.51 replays
    NO qs/high res/fast game speed gay shit though
    thanks

^^

A Turrican replay (he plays IG I hear...).
    I'd prefer 1.2 but i'd be as happy if it's a different version (just more hassle to setup).

I've heard a lot of things about this guy but i've never seen him play.

Imperial Guard [DC 1.2] IG replay request

Hi !
    I'd like to see if someone ever had succes with IG and troops in LP as garrison ?
    The point is that if found a modifier in the the LP file wich is called garrison_ext and set the requisition_rate_multiplier to 2.
    Should that be helpful for IG "economy" ?
    Thx in advance.

I need a replay which contains the kill animation when Avatar kills BT. I've seen the BT doing it 1000 times. But in all my time (Since September 2004) I haven't seen the Avatar doing it.
    P.S: Any other very cool animations would be nice. Specially Avatar vs. Avatar (If there's one).
    I Walk Again, A God Among Mere Mortals!

I would like to see a replay of an Ork player beating Space Marines.

My thanks goes to whoever listen to this.

Infinity
    Hey, I just wanted to put in a request for an Eldar>SM 1v1 replay.

I've searched through the forums for such a thing, and unless I am blind (possible) I can't seem to find a replay of Eldar beating SM. It would be a great boon if I could watch one.

I'd like to see a replay of ig vs sm with the guard winning

I can't seem to fare well against them online unless im ork. (which i may post about later)
    thanks to who reads this.

I'd like to see a replay of the guard defeating the Tau please.For some reason always pawn me at the start.
    -Ulti-

I teleported home one night,
    With Ron and Sid and Meg.
    Ron stole Meggie's heart away,
    And I got Sidney's leg.

I like to see a 7 way fight between one of every race.

Face_Dancer
    I would like to see how skilled Chaos player can fight against good Space Marine cause my younger brother is always winning with me. All I can do is trying to make this game tight and sometimes it works, but in the end is only one winner. I want to see how I can play at start with Chaos to get some advantage against Space Marines.

My oponnent is always making about 3 squads of Marines, Leader and then he got fast to T2 and go for Chapleman and Grey Knights, who are my ethernal doom. I tried to find some reps but I can't find any rep with good Chaos player. When I changed tactic on Raptors and Zerks he get flamethrowers, when I get tanks he get rocket launcher, when I get bolters he comes with Land Speeders. I'm really loosing my senses cause he got counter for all I do.

Micro102
    i would love to see a matchup of 4v4 orks vs any other race as long as it goes on for an extremly long time with lots of slugga spamming lol. would really love it if the hundreds of sluggas got beaten.

sargent_tater

Tau

i would like to see a 1v1 on deadmans crossing, or a map simmilar, of tau versus ork. ork big mek rush with some boyz (melee or ranged) and how to effectivly defeat this rush going firewarrior.

i dont get to play online very much so i usually play against harder computers. when its set to random i hate when i get orks... cause my first fw squads get owned by the BM.

i would also like to see somebody beat and insane comp 1v1 playing tau v random, cause i always beat anything but ork on harder

if anybody can get these replays, please pm me! thanks

I'm looking for some SM > Chaos replays, preferably the ones in which Chaos go fast predator right in T2. I have lots of trouble beating 3x zerkers + predator, because they are strong at controling the map (almost unbeatable) and go the Chaos player reaches T3 even faster than usual as he has 'moar' requisition.

Logga
    I'm looking for a IG > Any race(apart from IG mirror)auto game of reasonable skill(1200+) that shows a successful tactica build in tier 1 and use of basilisks. I never can seem to win doing that. Thanks in advance if you have time to post the replays.

Archae
    Looking for links/posts to the best Tau replays you can think of....

Look for alextreme on esl. I cant navigate that for my life but apparently he was the best. Looking at him, actually he wasnt that good, but people seems to play badly v him. Perhaps his aggressiveness throws them off guard.
    One thing he does good is to know the range of his FWs. Always uses max range.

Archae
    esl?

Evil Muppet
    I think it would be a good idea if people put tags in their thread titles when their opponent spends the whole match smack-talking/swearing and then gets beaten anyway. What about [smack] [smacktard] [abuse] ?

Anyway, I LMAO at games like that, so if anyone knows any good ones, a link would rock.

JMadman88
    I would like to see some experienced Ork players vs (anything). I like the Orks and I would like to see more replays so I can learn what to do and what not to do. Thanks in advance.

Unlike all the other forumites, I will actually tell you that I'm from the UK.
    Does anyone have a rep showing good use of tac flamers from T1 all the way to late T2?

Also, does anyone have anything similar with scout flamers?

anashuya
    I am not able to download the zip. when I click on it, it shows a blank page

Also, does anyone have anything similar with scout flamers?
    Yes somewhere, will try find.

Geohevy
    Erm, I would like a replay of, er, the Tau (with a Mont'Ka Command Post, not the Kroot one) battling with the Space Marines against the Necron and Chaos Marines (who are on a team).

Map and AI level do not matter. I would prefer that the Tau and Space Marines come out victorious.

anashuya
    Please post any Space Marine replays, preferably 1v1 or FFA (against any race including SM) for DC 1.0 where SM wins.

It can be a multiplayer game or a CPU skirmish of either Insane or Harder difficulty level

Mantastic
    Hey, I'm new here

I'm switching races and I'd like to know if anyone can link me to Chaos "introductory" replays, ones where a basic BO is used and units are used to their full effectiveness.

Thanks!

Mardhyn
    I'm looking for some good Necron replays. I've watched White_Pointer's videos, but still on the look out for more.

If you have 1v1 videos of Overlord87/Anyone with a good amount of games(1,000+) and proficient with Necrons I would appreciate it a lot.

Havoczorz
    Any great Ork replays, I'm a Ork-fan!, whenever it's 1v1,2v2,3v3 or 4v4, looking to see all.
    Last edited by Havoczorz; 21st Jan 08 at 2:14 PM. Reason: I forgot a .

jourmungand
    I'm trying to switch from IG to CSM and I'm looking for any replays involving a fairly skilled chaos (doesn't matter whether they win or lose) vs. any other race, including mirrors. If you have any please send them this way. Thanks much .

Necron Player
    someone please put a replay of a really good SM player vs. any race on Dawn of War: Original Game. (no WA or DC)

From another dimension SpinDizzy's Avatar
    Why can't I see any decent Eldar replays? Particularly interested in 1v1 and 2v2.

i humbly request good eldar replays either 1v1 or 2v2, i'm trying to refine my game as them. they are such a cool race, and i want to be able to play as them more effectively.

Soulstorm is out, Space Marines are supposed to be better with the FC cost reduction and the T1 armory upgrades (bionics/target finder), which are possible in theory due to slowed teching.

Thus I ask, in His name, for some replays showing SM finally beating the crap out of all the xenos and heretics that abound in the galaxy.
    Last edited by Makenshi; 10th Apr 08 at 8:06 PM.

Sounds like a tall order. Anybody read this thread?? I'd like to see some SM>all replays as well.

Unlike all the other forumites, I will actually tell you that I'm from the UK.
    SM > All replays coming up if I get lucky in auto this weekend.

I've grown rather fond of them as of late.

=D

Also, some replays of ALL > DE invisdrake rush is welcome. More specifically, preventing them from gaining (and holding) map control, followed by Scourge spam (those @#$%&* batmans are anti-all, not hardcapped, have Reaper range and Warp Spider mobility WTF!).

And less than fire warrior health

damnstraight003
    If anyone here plays SoB, I would greatly appreciate some replays (of any sort). I'm just starting out with them and there seems to be very little in the way of Sisters info around here.

omgitsduane
    In response to that "does anyone read this thread" question, I just have, would it be alright if I went "on the hunt" for some of you guys to find these replays? or if anyone wants to do vs computers I can do that myself since they are a pushover.

I just feel this could be a great learning opportunity and its not being utilized because people don't want to bother putting replays up?

Feizen
    I'm sometimes beaten by people teching faster than I do.
    So I'm looking for a 1v1 replay where an ork player does a really fast tech (like tech up to gitz or killa kan or anything else in a very few minutes). This way I can evaluate at which point I'm late when I try to do the same.

shas_o_hello
    tau>DE on harder> plz anyone

gentil_bibi
    I would like to see a SoB player beating an average SM player (at least 1200+), starting on a mass marines BO, on a "small" map (Titan's Fall is'nt a good example).

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information