Gundam Mod v3.0 Formally Released

ok i tested the exact way you isntalled , and i think i know whats wrong ,

1) DID you replace the -GUNDAM_MOD3.1CN_English.big in teh orignal

D:\GAMES\Homeworld2\Data (my isntallation path yours might be diffent)

2 ) WITH the GUNDAM_MOD3.1CN_English.big in the file D:\GAMES\Homeworld2\Data\English英语 ???

3) and use the GUNDAM_MOD3.1 batch file in D:\GAMES\Homeworld2\Bin\Release to start the mod

(yyou can make a short cut to teh short cut in your desktop)

4) if you do all thius it should come out in english even in gundam mod 3.1 , i tested it myself XD

PS: i think ytour problem is you forgot to replace the engish file cause you saw its alaredy in english ? (the title , but inside its chinese)

hybrid11
    hey,

I tried replacing the original file with the one inside that folder and it's still in chinese for me for some reason...is there any way you can upload that file for me?
    Thanks!

hybrid11
    that worked! thanks a lot man, looks like that other file that was in the original zip was still in chinese

skylinx
    The error that I got earlier:

Homeworld2.exe caused an Access Violation in module ig4dev32.dll at 001b:04046ea8

has something to do with my graphic card (it's an Intel GMA 945), oddly the game only crashes when running THIS mod. Not when I'm running HW2 or the Gundam SEED mod.

Luciora
    In all honesty,

if you can afford it and your machine can take it, buy a real video card. The rest of your games will thank you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylinx
    The error that I got earlier:

Homeworld2.exe caused an Access Violation in module ig4dev32.dll at 001b:04046ea8

has something to do with my graphic card (it's an Intel GMA 945), oddly the game only crashes when running THIS mod. Not when I'm running HW2 or the Gundam SEED mod.

skylinx
    I'm runnig the game on a laptop, kinda hard to buy a new card don't you say?

Mr_Cellophane
    Hey,
    I have played previous versions of this mod and I just find it great, but it seems to me that those links to the new version don't work, so does anyone knwo any other?
    I am looking foward to playing this mod.

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=CII3IBBX

here you go mate , i personally uploaded version 3.1 (deosnt need 3.0) manual isntall version

readme 3.1 :

This is a stan alone version 3.1 , doesnt need 3.0 to play

Place the Bin and DATA file in the HW2 install location and overwrite all , then click the Gundam mod 3.1 batcth file in Bin/release to play

PS: if you want to chaneg the lauguage used in game just chose the laugugage files in the DATA file which says like english / traditional chiense / simpliferd chiense (they are in chiense writing so if you cant read it dont use it XD) , then chose the .big file and replace with the orignal one in the DATA file and overwrite

B) if you have problems playing the mod in english try to replace this eng.big file with the one that comes with the mod in the installation directary

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=M18LS2U0

1) replace the -GUNDAM_MOD3.1CN_English.big in teh orignal

D:\GAMES\Homeworld2\Data (my isntallation path yours might be diffent)

2 ) WITH the GUNDAM_MOD3.1CN_English.big in the file D:\GAMES\Homeworld2\Data\English英语 ???

3) and use the GUNDAM_MOD3.1 batch file in D:\GAMES\Homeworld2\Bin\Release to start the mod

(yyou can make a short cut to teh short cut in your desktop)

4) if you do all thius it should come out in english even in gundam mod 3.1 , i tested it myself XD
    Last edited by Zatch; 1st Jun 07 at 8:56 PM.

nofx_feddy
    i downloaded the v3.0 and there was no speech sound, it says to change the englishspeech.big to gundam_mod30langspeech.big
    but in the data folder it was only gundam_mod30lang.big when i tried to change the englishspeech.big to gundam_mod30lang.big, the game crash....even though with the speech at the end, it still crash......please i need help

Read this post if you're having trouble getting the mod to work (especially the speech/sound.)
    Last edited by Zatch; 1st Jun 07 at 8:57 PM.

nofx_feddy
    can someone upload v3.1 it as rapidshare or filefront? cause its a pain in the neck to download from megaupload....thanks in advance

Mauler22

Having trouble with install

Hi all,

I've installed Homeworld 2, patched it to v1.1 update, and installed Gundam MOD 3.1.

The intro movie plays fine, and the menu background shows the Gundam theme. However, the menu fonts are unreadable (not even Chinese). Where it should say, "Tutorial, Single Player, etc" it shows, "II, III, IIII, etc."

Any ideas/solutions? Thanks.

hybrid11
    Hey,

I uploaded an English version of the Gundam Mod 3.1 for you guys at file front, try it out (the menus should work in this one):

http://files.filefront.com//;7727895;;/

Mauler22
    Thanks for uploading that. I can see the menu fine. There's a new problem. Whenever I attempt to play a Player-vs-CPU game, it hangs up while trying to load "Universe" (as indicated on the bottom of the loading screen) and boots me out to Windows. Any ideas?

Page 129 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2979119120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134135136137138 LastLast

Thread Information