Before you post a problem you believe you've found when playing Impossible Creatures, please take a moment to read through this list of links that point to fixes for known issues. Also, before posting, make sure you read the readme.rtf file that installs with IC. It's quite comprehensive, and may help solve any conflicts.
1. Profile Creation Issue - PCGDemo
2. ATI Cards not displaying graphics properly - PCGDemo
3. Zone Alarm prevents IC from Running - PCGDemo
4. EZ Pad Error - IC.EXE - Entry Point Not Found - IC MP Stress Test
5. InitExecution - Unable to prepare the execution of the application - IC MP Stress Test
6. Invalid RPC Stub when Installing - IC MP Stress Test
7. Zone Stats Not Updating - IC MP Stress Test
8. IC Crashes Loading Deep Freeze Map - IC MP Stress Test 1.1.0 patch
9. IC Crashes after clicking "Best in Show" - IC MP Stress Test 1.2.0 patch
10. IC does not start with a "Failed to find mod IC" in the warnings.log file - Combo of multiple versions
11. Increasing Playback Speed in Recorded Games - Retail Version
12. Spontaneous Crash to Desktop w/ AMD+VIa Motherboard
13. Audigy/Extigy Patch info - Fixes speaker modes being reset on the user's computer.
IC MP Beta Firewall Troubleshooting Guide (by Microsoft)
EZ Pad and DirectX 8.2 Information (Unofficially by Relic)
Posting an Error?
When posting, Ensure you include a System Spec in the following format:
DirectX version (go to start>run... type dxdiag and click ok)
If you know driver versions for your vidcard that will help.
It is also helpful to post a warnings.log file, which can be found in the directory in which you installed IC.
Please post in as much detail as possible where in the process of running the application (after you click the IC Icon, once you're at the profile menu, once you've signed into IC Online etc)
This list will be updated as any problems are found, and a solution discovered for them.