Spolier, etc: Problem with Mission 4, Disorder, WA

DeludedIllusion

Spolier, etc: Problem with Mission 4, Disorder, WA

Hi

I've played through WA as order and have now come to mission 4 on WA with disorder. I'm having a problem.

I play as Orks, so I have to kill the Farseer and capture the control center. The first time through, I played for 15 minutes and it told me that I'd failed to capture the control center (although I'd not gone anywhere near it yet). After five minutes more play it simply told me I'd failed the mission, with no explanation.

I assumed the key was to destroy the convoy, so I did so. However, I've still recieved the message that I've failed to destroy the control center. What am I supposed to do????

Thanks for any imput!

I know it was confusing. Here is what you do. First put up spoiler in your topic so we don't get in trouble.

Warning spoiler ahead!

You need to kill the convoy first with chaos because it's easier. Then you can choose which one you want to play as. Past that you can't brake the barrier becuase once you do IG or Eldar will walk past the open portal and they win. You have to kill them first before you take the gate down.

DeludedIllusion
    So you're saying that as long as I kill the convoy (I have as Orkz, yes, dey iz da best!) I have as long as I want to kill the Eldar and then break the barrier, regardless of being told I've failed to capture the control center?

Yes I played that mission for over an hour, you just have to kill the convoy before they get there and the computer will pretty much wait for you to get to them. Fact is you don't even have to kill eldar at all realy, I didnt even destroy thier base as chaos but I went through with chaos tho. Although I guess after thinking about it it was easy to nab the control with chaos. So you might have to nab it.

Not, only that, the Eldar Webway is also relocating towards the gate... you have to catch them too
    Imagine you noticed some termites over at your neighbors house, and instead of warning him about it, you just burn down his house because of the slight possibility that those termites might someday move over to your home. That's the Eldar for you. -Aquila
    "The Dragon Terror Patrol Will Prevail"

DeludedIllusion
    Thanks for your help guys!

KonAir... your sig... I know how it feels, I have chubby fingers and strummin is an arse!

7. Child's Play Donor Technical Help Senior Member General Discussions Senior Member Homeworld Senior Member Forum Subscriber  #7
    Moving to... oh what the hell, since we're done here I'll just close it.

Thread Information